We provide a full procurement management service to ensure that your procurements are managed effectively and efficiently whilst remaining compliant with the legal requirements inherent in public sector procurement.
This can include:
- Formulating suitable procurement strategies for clinical and non-clinical areas of spend
- Facilitating relevant stakeholder buy-in
- Drafting robust evaluation strategies and criteria to reduce the risk of challenge
- Preparing tender documentation including Contract Notices, PQQ and ITT documents and debrief letters.
- Utilising eProcurement tools and technology to increase the efficiency and auditability of the process
- Managing the evaluation process to achieve a robust and defendable outcome
- Providing compliant debriefs to unsuccessful bidders.
- Managing the process in line with the EU Procurement Directives (including Remedies Directive).
Please contact us to learn more